Risk Management is more than just Risk Registers and Heat Maps. Good project risk management is an end to end integrated solution that creates and adds value to an organisation or project. Through integrating risk management into a project’s ben-efits and success criteria, a risk aware culture is developed within teams to create a lasting organisational legacy
What TBH Do
TBH has long-standing expertise in offering robust and pragmatic Risk Management services to support our clients not just to survive, but to achieve a state of viability and sustainability. We partner with our clients bearing in mind the diversity of their structure, maturity, and capabilities to establish/ uplift the risk management function to meet the evolving challenges and inform decision-making.
TBH has built up the capability in recent years as a leader in framework development and risk identification, quantification and control, risk tool implementation and end-to-end contingency management. We help our clients realise a reliable contingency reserve, gain better visibility over the factors with the highest impact on their goals and meet compliance requirements. TBH offers contemporary Quantitative Risk Analysis Services encompassing Cost Risk Analysis (CRA), Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) and Integrated Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis (iCSRA). Our service offering is based on industry best practice, in line with the international and local standards and customised to suit our clients’ distinct business model, industry, size, and location requirements.
- Establish/uplift the risk management function, including framework, guidelines, manuals, handbooks and tool development
- Risk maturity assessment, with gap analysis and maturity development road map
- Risk workshops facilitation
- Scenario analysis
- Third-party assurance
- Risk capability uplift, involving training, education, and culture promotion programs
- Risk Management Information System (RMIS) implementation, comprising solutions selection and system configuration/ or administration
- Quantitative Risk Analysis Services encompassing Cost Risk Analysis (CRA), Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) and Integrated Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis (iCSRA)