Defence Maintenance Management (DMM)
Since 2004, TBH has been involved with DMM providing project development and feasibility for all Sydney central projects, including delivery of many more significant projects including:
- Decontamination of the hammerhead crane at Garden Island
- All asbestos removal projects
- Refurbishment of Balmoral Naval hospital
- Garden Island dredging
- Garden Island subsidence
- Refurbishment of the submarine battery recharging facility
- Refurbishment of many heritage items in works at Victoria Barracks, Garden Is, HMAS Watson
- Decontamination of the HMAS Waterhen car park subsoil
- Refurbishment of refuelling facilities and wharfs
TBH was engaged to provide project management services to deliver sensitive projects for the Department of Defence. These projects consist of all asbestos removal and mitigation, environmental, heritage and high-risk projects. An extension of this engagement was granted to manage the ongoing five-year maintenance plan for the defence bases within Sydney Central.
To find out more about TBH’s Project Management experience, please visit the Project Management page.
|2016 - Ongoing