eMR Connect (Electronic Medical Record)
The eMR Connect Program is a recent consolidation of three key eHealth projects (eMR2, eMEDs and CHOC) into a single program to provide a new and effective organisational approach and program structure.
At the time of TBH’s engagement, all three projects were largely using the same vendor (Cerner) and were in different stages in the delivery lifecycle including Build and Deployment.
TBH was engaged to develop and introduce an integrated program controls framework and provide ongoing Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) management, statusing and control.
Key services provided by TBH included:
- Creation of a master schedule
- Transition to operation
- Ongoing schedule statusing, reporting and maintenance
TBH’s simple control and governance framework enhanced the planning and scheduling for the program across a wide scope including:
- Establishment and ongoing facilitation and coordination of various program status meetings including logistics, status update recording and schedule analysis
- Establishment and production of regular project status reporting customised for different audiences (from executive down to detailed project level) housed within the IMS
- Establishment of a change management process aligned to a schedule management plan
- Monitoring and reporting any slippage identified
- Production of filtering and grouping capabilities to allow viewing and presentation of schedule data (for example, ‘all test activities’, ‘all activities affecting an LHD or hospital’ etc.) These various views are made available to facilitate navigation of the schedule by the project director and project managers.
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|Services||Project Programming and Scheduling|