Monash University — Caulfield Library
Monash University Caulfield campus library project was designed to optimise and reflect current teaching and learning practices. The new library boasts technologically enabled flexible spaces in a consistent layout.
This project included a complete refurbishment of the existing four floors, featuring highly architectural facade systems.
Monash University engaged TBH to provide project programming, staging and constructability advice services including:
- Decanting and service relocation programme.
- Design and Documentation Programme that aligned with the Master Programme. This programme was prepared in consultation with the Architect, Consultants and Construction Manager.
- Offsite Work Programme showing all significant offsite fabrication work.
- Detailed Construction Programme showing all significant onsite activates.
- Procurement Schedule for all items with significant lead times.
The above assisted Monash University to discuss the project with the relevant stakeholders
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|Services||Project Programming and Scheduling|
|Duration||2014 - 2017|