Northern Beaches Hospital
The Northern Beaches Hospital (NBH) provides 488 hospital beds to both public and private patients and represents one of the largest major investments in health infrastructure to the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
The Northern Beaches Hospital provides:
- Critical care services (including emergency department, intensive care and operating theatres)
- Maternity, paediatrics, renal and cancer care units
- A dedicated mental health facility
- 1,400 car spaces in the adjacent multi-storey carpark
TBH was engaged by the contractor, CPB Contractors as part of the private public partnership (PPP) between CPB Contractors and Healthscope, the healthcare provider to the Northern Beaches Hospital.
TBH was engaged to provide time management, planning, extension of time and reporting services to the contractor. This role included:
- Development of tender and contract programs
- Monthly progress reports
- Development and maintenance of construction target programs including detailed commissioning and transition planning
- Review of design and construction issues and assessing the impacts on the project and contractor exposure
- Delay and extension of time analysis
To find out more about TBH’s Strategic Advisory Services Capability expertise, please visit the Strategic Advisory Services Capability page.
|Services||Strategic Advisory Services, Strategic Project Planning|
|Duration||2014 - 2018|