QCLNG and APLNG Jetty Projects
John Holland was awarded the subcontract for the construction of marine offloading facilities as part of Gladstone LNG’s proposed Curtis Island LNG facility.
The project consists of the following:
- Design and construct a new ferry berth
- Roll on/roll off berth
- Load on/load off berth
- Bulk aggregate unloading berth
TBH was initially engaged by John Holland to prepare a master programme of the QCLNG and APLNG Jetty Projects.
The master programme included the engineering, tender and procurement, construction and commissioning of the two separate jetties.
TBH provided the following services:
- Strategic planning in the delivery of the project
- Project planning at the design, tender and procurement, construction and commissioning stages of the project
- Developed, monitored and reported on a weekly and formal monthly basis
- Full-time on-site assistance on Curtis Island and also in Gladstone
- The master programmes aligned with the costs and quality management systems for the delivery of the project,which also included the project control systems.
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|Project Programming and Scheduling
|2011 - 2014