Saudi Aramco MGS Booster Gas Compression Stations 3&5 Expansion – Phase 1
Saudi Aramco is extending the existing Master Gas System (MGS) to the Western Province in order to supply the power plants located there.
Master Gas System Expansion project phase-1 includes:
- 500 additional kilometers of pipelines
- Two gas compression stations
- Offsite and Utilities
Shandong Electric Power Construction Corp (SEPCO) appointed Atkins to provide detailed engineering design services for the Project.
TBH was engaged by ATKINS to prepare contract programme, establish project controls and planning systems and provide claims management services. This included:
- Preparing a programme review report and conducting meetings with the key stakeholders
- Reviewing and assessing the feasibility of main contractor’s programme and programme dates
- Identifying critical path and near critical activities to ensure the project meet the forecasted practical completion
- Providing expert advise and mitigation strategies on the potential delays
- Close monitoring of the progress of the project during project execution
- Preparation of Claims Reports on the project delays, disruption and assessment of additional cost incurred as a result of instructed changes
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|Planning and Programme Management Services
|2015 - 2016