The Royal Atlantis Resort and Residence
The Royal Atlantis Resort and Residences is a mega project that comprises a hotel and residences. It encompasses 43 storeys and will culminate at a height of 185 meters above sea-level, while the residential tower will reach 37 storeys (165 meters above sea-level).
The complex will offer 795 guest rooms and suites as well as 231 serviced residences. It will also feature private gardens, cantilever pools, an infinity pool overlooking the Arabian Gulf and Dubai skyline, a cutting-edge fitness centre and modern spa therapies. In preparation for Dubai’s Expo 2020, the resort is considered one of Dubai’s largest projects.
Faithful and Gould has been appointed as Project Manager for the Design, Procurement and Contract Phases of the Project.
The TBH in alliance with Faithful and Gould provided time management and programme management services on the Project including:
- Prepare the master programme involving all stakeholders interface
- Advice on construction methodology of various technically challenging areas of the project including 45m long sky bridge that has been built at a lower level and lifted in place by a strand jacking method
- Procurement and logistic strategy advice for the key materials used to create the building include 45,000 tonnes of steel rebar, 5,500 tonnes of structural steel, 150,000 m² of marble and 130,000 m² of glass reinforced concrete;
- Audit the lead design consultant and the Contractor’s Master Programme
- Assess impact of delay events on the Project Completion Date and realistically forecast the likely Completion Date of the Project
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD)
|Planning and Scheduling
|USD 1.4 billion
|2014 - 2019