Mardi to Mangrove Link
The Project was for the construction of a pipeline between the Wyong River to the Mardi Dam at Wyong and then from Mardi Dam to Mangrove Dam 20km away.
The project was funded by the Federal Government to $80.3 million and the balance up to $120 million was financed by the Wyong Shire Council and Gosford City Council as the Joint Water Authority.
The project was to ensure that the smaller dam (Mardi) was full and that the larger Mangrove Dam was full at times of drought. The water could be released from Mangrove Dam to feed back into Mardi Dam.
TBH was engaged by the Joint Water Authority to provide the following services:
- Development of tender documentation
- Assist with the management of consultant procurement
- Assist in the development of funding application to the Federal Government
- Tender evaluation panel
- Procurement and delivery advice
- Contract management of consultants and contractors
- Stakeholder management
- Review, monitor and report on performances of contract
- Assess impact of variation and delays to project
- Provide advice on extension of time claim
- Preparation of expert report for alternate dispute resolution process
- Response to security of payment claims
To find out more about TBH’s Project Management experience, please visit the Project Management page.
|Wyong Shire Council and Gosford City Council (Joint Water Authority)
|2009 - 2011