NSW Ambulance Systems Upgrade
The project is to deliver the latest available InformCAD Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) suite of systems including Medical Priority Dispatch (MPDS), the Mapping Systems and the underlying infrastructure in order to deliver functionality on an application platform that is current, robust and flexible.
InformCAD is a life critical system, which is used to log patients’ phone calls and dispatch ambulances to those patients quickly. The dispatching is prioritised based on assessment of severity of the patient’s illness or injury and GIS location of ambulances.
TBH provided a range of services and achieved holistic integration across the scope. TBH were tasked to:
- Develop and regularly update detailed project schedule.
- Discuss resource conflicts to construct a resource feasible project schedule Interview project manager and members of project team on weekly basis to determine project progress and identify issues.
- Prepare weekly progress reports.
- Perform Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) to quantify the confidence level of achieving the project’s milestones, plan mitigation actions and define contingency reserves.
- Develop a cost spreadsheet, for cost control, contingency management, and reporting.
- Prepare budget/cash flow graphs to assist review of the schedule and trends.
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|Services||Project Programming, Scheduling and Integrated Project Controls|
|Duration||2017 - 2018|