HPES APJ ITO Transformation Program
HP is currently undertaking a large scale, multi-year global transformation program to launch a new era of P3M services to improve its competitive position and enable enhanced future growth.
For its Asia Pacific and Japan transformation, HP engaged TBH in order to fulfil the objectives of providing project scheduling and programming services.
The transformation portfolio consists of three focused programs with the objective to deliver a modern class-leading standardised delivery platform, tools and operating model. The program will enable automation, operations orchestration and services quality improvement
TBH was engaged to provide scheduling services with a focus on delivering the following:
- Developing and validating the portfolio integrated master schedule using the project server
- Ensuring all areas of the business had an understanding of PMO processes relating to planning and scheduling
- Providing a consistent reporting procedure across the portfolio
- Ensuring the interdependencies were captured and allowed easy identification of the impacts to all affected projects/programs when a change occurred
- Updating and maintaining the portfolio schedule on a weekly basis, ensuring the program of work was captured in the framework in timely and consistent manner
|Services||Project Programming and Scheduling|
|Duration||2011 - Ongoing|