BT Panorama Program
BT Financial’s (BT) Panorama Program is responsible for the strategy, design and build out of a new wealth platform for the Westpac Group. In the Panorama Program context, ‘platform’ refers to the end to end customer experience, development and packaging of future product offerings, the underlying technology and how BT and Westpac service customers through multiple channels, brands and devices.
The Program has been running for over five years with a projected two years remaining until completion. To date the Panorama Program has predominately been delivered through an Agile methodology. At current, the program is now moving from the software development phase into the data migration (Internal & Customer) stage. Data migration is more sequential in nature and therefore aligns better with the planned Waterfall approach.
TBH was engaged by BT Financial Group to provide extensive Planning and Scheduling services that were predominately led by the implementation of an Integrated Master Schedule for the Panorama Program. The scope of service includes:
- Development of Planning and Scheduling Governance Framework
- Development and Maintenance of Integrated Master Schedule
- Development and Rollout of Planning and Scheduling uplift training
- Design and Establishment of PMO processes (Scheduling, Financial, Dependency Management, Risk and Change)
- Planning and Scheduling Capability Assessment
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|BT Financial Group
|Planning and Scheduling, Implementation of Integrated Master Schedule
|2017 - 2019