WestConnex M4-M5 Link and Rozelle Interchange (Stages 3A & 3B)
TBH is providing planning, constructability and strategic advice across the whole of the WestConnex Project, which is valued at over $16B. This includes Stage 1A M4 Widening, Stage 1B M4 East and Stage 2 New M5. For Stage 3A and 3B, the M4-M5 Link, TBH’s role has extended into full Program Controls Management. This extension of scope involves the implementation of an integrated approach to Controls, through the Reference Design Development and Procurement/Development phase and then ongoing into the Delivery Phase. This has included, to date, the development, implementation and maintenance of Processes and Systems for Time, Cost, Risk and Change Management in line with Government and Industry Best Practice i.e.; AACEI, DIRD and INSW.
Engaged for the development of Scope Management documentation and protocols, as well as implementation of standardised data structures i.e.:
- WBS and CBS.
- Development phase Budget Management
- Management of Master Planning and Scheduling in line with defined scope and construction methodologies
- Schedule Risk Assessment to define time Contingency
- Management of Cost Estimates to defined scope, benchmarked to industry standards and integrated with Schedule
- Risk Management to defined scope and implementation of Risk Management plan including ongoing workshops and Risk evaluation
- Contingency definition through implementation of a Quantitative Risk Assessment process
- Implementation of Change process through Reference Design definition
- Submission and interview for INSW Gateway 3 (Pre-Tender Estimate) review
- Definition of Controls requirements for Tender release and RFT evaluation
- Definition of D&C Contractual requirements for Controls to be implemented at Construction Phase
- Program Dashboard Reporting of Time, Cost and Risk to Executive Boards and Implementation of Governance Risk and Compliance
To find out more about TBH’s Integrated Project Controls experience, please visit the Integrated Project Controls page.
|Sydney Motorway Corporation (SMC)
|Program Controls Management
|2016 - Present