Integrated Project Controls
Integrated Project Controls is a unified approach to delivering projects, covering the key aspects of project performance management – Time, Cost and Risk. TBH has demonstrated itself as a leading provider of this service nationally across Australia. We deliver this service by partnering with our clients through a synergistic relationship structured on People, Process and Technology.
Integrated Project Controls Expertise
Integrated Project Controls is a key part of Project Management enabling projects to be delivered efficiently on time and budget. Applying Project Controls involves the integration of people, processes and technology connected to project delivery. This technique provides visibility over performance to optimise early and informed decision making by key stakeholders.
TBH has evolved its methodology in alignment with industry best practice to assist in the successful management of time, cost and risk throughout the lifecycle of your project. When adopted, TBH’s suite of skills, toolkits and knowledge provides a structured governance framework that allows for consistent transparency of Performance and Risk Management.
Learn more about TBH’s Maturity Assessment methodology here.
- Strategic planning, framework design and development
- Schedule framework development, management and control
- Cost estimation, engineering, management and control
- Integrated cost and schedule performance measurement, analysis and forecasting (Earned Value Management)
- Change management and controls
- Risk Management and Controls
- Integrated enterprise dashboard reporting
- Document control and information management
- Systems architecture development and implementation
- Framework governance and assurance