My Time and Pay (MTaP) – Sydney Trains
The MTAP Program was created by Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink to devise a standardised time capture to payroll solution. The Program was required the provision of a pay system that would be efficient and reliable across the entire organisation, and importantly that it would be trusted by all employees.
The development of the program was complex and relied on the implementation of both business and technical solutions. The proposed MTaP solution required the development and implementation of multiple Kronos products through a pilot and multi wave business rollout to over 14,000 employees. The solution would enhance and automate various business processes.
The project program consisted of the planning, design, build, test, implementation and monitoring of an incremental change approach that built functionality through Time Recording, Timecard Management, Award Interpretation and Pay.
TBH was engaged by Sydney Trains to ensure the efficiency of the complex MTaP program through providing an extensive Project Programming and Scheduling program. The scope of this service included:
- Building a PMO for the program
- Development and implementation of a schedule governance framework
- Development and maintenance of an integrated master schedule
- Development and implementation of an ongoing program monitoring and reporting suite.
- The key success to this engagement relied on the implementation of a working culture that was built on a foundation of cross-stream communication and cooperation that supported an organisation wide engagement of the MTaP solution.
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|Services||Project Programming and Scheduling|
|Duration||2014 - 2016|