Portfolio, Program and Project Management (P3M)
TBH has built our capability in recent years as a leader in P3M design and practice, bringing our clients the expertise and tools needed to create and sustain value driven management.
What TBH Do
TBH work in partnership with our clients to understand the various functions of their organisation in relation to strategic advisory and delivery through Portfolio, Program and Project Management. This enables both parties to determine the current level of P3M maturity and adopt recommendations for improvement.
TBH’s services lead to:
- Strengthened delivery by enabling leadership teams with the necessary visibility, structure and governance to effectively monitor performance and inform corrective actions.
- Increased alignment between strategic and delivery support PMO functions and broader organisational reforms.
- Enhanced maturity and effectiveness in change initiatives
We work with clients to establish or enhance P3M capability and maturity in order to meet evolving challenges, functions and services. Our processes are scalable and fit for any level of the organisation (enterprise, portfolio, program or project) and any level of maturity. TBH specialise in the provision of P3M services based on industry best practice in alignment with OGC and/or PMI Suite methodologies.
- PMO Analysis and Design
- PMO Operations and Resource Provision
- Portfolio Planning and Scheduling
- Value Management (VM)
- Benefits Realisation (BR)
- PPM System review and requirements
- Program Evaluation Services (PES)
- Establishment of Governance and Control frameworks
- Portfolio resource and demand management
- Risk management
- Stakeholder engagement through workshop facilitation
- Automated reporting and dashboards
- Performance tracking and management