Doha Metro Gold Line
Doha Metro Gold Line (Historic Line) comprising 13 underground stations and 16km of twin bore tunnels and being built to improve transportation and infrastructure across the city as a part Qatar’s 2030 National vision.
ATKINS has been appointed as a Lead Designer by the consortium of D&B contractors delivering the Gold Line on behalf of Qatar Railways Company.
TBH was engaged by ATKINS to prepare contract programme, establish project controls and planning systems and provide claims management services. This included:
- Preparing a programme review report and conducting meetings with the key stakeholders
- Reviewing and assessing the feasibility of main contractor’s programme and programme dates
- Identifying critical path and near critical activities to ensure the project meet the forecasted practical completion
- Providing expert advise and mitigation strategies on the potential delays
- Close monitoring of the progress of the project during project execution
- Preparation of Claims Reports on the project delays, disruption and assessment of additional cost incurred as a result of instructed changes
By establishing EVM System, monitoring and controlling the project team’s performance and advising on the impact of introducing change into the design programme have become more factual and efficient.
The TBH Difference
The implementation of fully integrated programme and change management system not only helped ATKINS in bridging the gap between design and construction but also harnessed the stakeholder’s expectations on all levels and categories.
To find out more about TBH’s Integrated Project Controls and Dispute Resolution experience, please visit the Integrated Project Controls or Dispute Resolution page.
|Services||Programme and Claims Management Services|
|Value||QAR $356 million|
|Duration||2015 - Present|