Claims and Dispute Resolution
Left unresolved, disagreement between two or more parties can escalate into lengthy court cases that are both expensive and distracting from a company’s core business. TBH specialise in helping clients achieve commercial resolution to contractual disputes, easing the pressure of protracted and costly litigation and helping our clients return to what it is they do best - running their business.
What TBH Do
TBH is the experienced voice in Claims and Dispute Resolution. Expert, innovative, practical and independent, we are renowned for expert reports and assessing the problems at the heart of a dispute. These reports require highly specialised techniques – perfected by TBH over five decades.
TBH Directors act regularly as expert witnesses in legal proceedings and have more than 3,000 expert reports to their credit.TBH is also a leader in Claims work, providing comprehensive appraisals of a claim and appropriate strategies for its resolution.
Our expertise is consistently engaged by major construction companies, government agencies and legal practices to overcome issues, and establish lasting resolutions.
- Technical pre-contract advice on time management and cost management clauses and specifications
- Advice on delay mitigation strategies and corrective actions
- Analysis of delay, disruption and acceleration claims
- Analysis of the cost of delays and variations
- Advice on viability of claims
- Management of contractual claims
- Assistance in alternative dispute resolution
- Provision of expert reports and acting as expert witnesses
- Assistance to solicitors and counsel in court references and arbitrations