East Rockingham Waste to Energy Facility
The East Rockingham Waste to Energy facility will recover resources from approximately 300,000 tonnes of residual waste from municipal, commercial and industrial sources per year, and up to 30,000 tonnes of biosolids. The Waste to Energy facility will generate approximately 29 megawatts of reliable renewable energy, enough to power over 36,000 homes. Acciona in partnership with Hitachi Zosen Inova Australia (HZI) has been awarded the contract to design and construct the facility.
TBH was engaged by Acciona to provide specialist programming services as follows:
- Development of the detailed delivery program including, design, procurement, construction and commissioning
- Update the WBS to be clear and concise
- Determine the latest dates for interfaces between design, procurement and onsite works whist still achieving the Date for Practical Completion
- Identify any procurement packages that required acceleration to meet the Date for Practical Completion
- Resource load the program to detmerine peak resources requirements per trade and for the overall site
- Undertake a schedule risk analysis to model and quantify the likely impacts due to inclement weather, design and procuremet delays, different construction sequences and specific site restrictions due to COVID-19
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|Services||Planning & Scheduling|