Nanjing Data Centre
The project is located in a province capital city, Nanjing in China. With two existing buildings on the current site, further demolition, strengthening and renovation work is required to fit Data Centre purposes. As an environment friendly and innovated project, the site also contains extensive infrastructure in Combine Heat and Power building (CHP) to support daily Data Centre operations, including gas generator, chiller to provide electricity supply and cooling to main Data Centre hall.
The TBH was engaged on this project to provide planning and scheduling support for principal, I Squared Capital. This support involved the following services:
- Develop a detailed schedule covering all stages, including pre-construction, construction and commissioning
- Develop high level timelines, critical activity reports, near critical activity reports with various options
- Identify, capture the key dependencies, both internal between two buildings and external with local regulation and permits
- Establish and implement various processes required for the scheduling solution
- Providing independent expert opinion and advisory on possible risk and control
The TBH Difference
TBH provided I Squared Capital with an increased visibility of the project’s critical activities and provided a detailed forecast of the likely completion of each building. Furthermore, the early identification of construction risks, provided I Squared Capital with the opportunity of developing strategic risk mitigation / management solutions at an early stage in the project.
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|Client||I Squared Capital|
|Services||Project Programming and Scheduling|