Prominent Hill Gold / Copper Mine
CATCON was awarded the contract for the Prominent Hill Mine Civil Works in South Australia. The mine itself is located 650km north of Adelaide and 130km north west of Olympic Dam in the Gawler Craton of South Australia.
The project consisted of:
- Development of an open pit mine
- A conventional grind and flotation processing plant
- Construction of a permanent village
- Construction of a haulage road, power line and bore field
TBH was initially engaged by CATCON to prepare the contract programme for the civil works of the Prominent Hill Mine project.
The contract programme included the procurement and construction of the project, as well as handover dates for ongoing commencement of the structural, mechanical and electrical works of the project.
TBH provided the following services on the project:
- Review and interpretation of all contract documentation
- Development of a contract programme for the client
- Development and execution of reporting processes and procedures
- Periodic reviews of the programme and monitor status
CATCON used the programme as a practical management tool enabling it to successfully achieve all Contract handover dates.
To find out more about TBH’s Project Management experience, please visit the Project Management page.
|Services||Project Programming and Scheduling|