Tallawarra Power Station – Electrical Works
TEAM Solutions was awarded the subcontract of the electrical installation works of the Tallawarra Power Station.
The 400MW power plant was a significant project in the electrical engineering and construction portfolio of TEAM Solutions.
Certain project features included:
- Works dealing with high, medium and low voltage power
- GT26 gas turbine with assistance of a high, intermediate and low pressure steam turbine to generate natural power
- Installation of a main step up, excitation and service station transformers
TBH was initially engaged by TEAM Solutions to prepare a master programme of the electrical works for the Tallawarra Power Station. The master programme included the procurement, construction and commissioning of the works. TBH provided the following service on the project:
- Development, monitor and submission of EOT claims
- Earned value analysis
- Quantity surveying assistance
TEAM Solutions master programme for the electrical works co-ordinated with the client (Alstom) in regards to commissioning works of each package. The project was concurrently commissioned whilst construction was still ongoing.
To find out more about TBH’s Project Management experience, please visit the Project Management page.
|Client||Total Electrical and Maintenance Solutions|
|Services||Project Programming and Scheduling|
|Duration||2007 - 2008|