Yarra Trams – Rolling Stock Additional Works
The Rolling Stock Additional Works Program consists of a series of upgrade projects that will impact approximately 450 trams in the Yarra Trams (YT) fleet. The program of works includes a depot upgrade, management services, life extension, mid-life overhaul and low floor tram uplift of trams. The program is aimed at improving tram availability, reliability, safety and presentation. Effective project delivery required coordination of interfaces with heavy maintenance and OEM compliance.
TBH assisted the Yarra Trams project team in schedule management and program reporting including:
- Development of a Master Program for the Program of Works. Developed in consultation with all the relevant stakeholders and assisted Yarra Trams in managing and tracking self-delivered and contractor works.
- Monthly monitoring and analysis of the Construction Program provided by the contractor including review of the critical path, program slippage and alignment with the master program.
- Producing a High-Level Timeline based on the Master Program provided a holistic view of the entire program.
- Reporting Monthly Program Status, including a milestone report and review and analysis of critical activities.
- Independent Extension of Time analysis of contractor claims and advice on Contract requirements.
The TBH Difference
TBH generated a high level of stakeholder engagement which gave the Yarra Trams the utmost confidence and commitment to the Master Program. The High-Level Timeline enabled Yarra Trams to make key strategic decisions based on their confidence in the robust program presented by TBH.
To find out more about TBH’s Planning & Scheduling experience, please visit the Planning & Scheduling page.
|Services||Planning and Scheduling|
|Duration||2018 - 2019|